Vektr's Opel of B
+ 1.1. Governing bodies and control devices
- 2. Maintenance
- 2.1. Weekly checks
2.1.2. Places of weekly checks
2.1.3. Check of level of engine oil
2.1.4. Level of cooling liquid
2.1.5. Level of brake fluid
2.1.6. Windscreen washer liquid level
2.1.7. Liquid level in system of steering with the amplifier
2.1.8. Screen wiper brushes
+ 2.2. Maintenance of petrol engines
+ 2.3. Maintenance of diesel engines
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Heating, ventilation
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Systems of start, ignition
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. Running gear
+ 10. Body
+ 11. Electric equipment
+ 12. Main malfunctions
Periodically, about 1 time in three months check degree of state of charge of the accumulator. If the accumulator of the car is discharged, it is possible to start the engine from the external accumulator:
– connect one end of a red wire of big section to the positive plug of the discharged accumulator;
– connect other end of a red wire to the positive plug of the external accumulator;
– connect one end of a black wire of big section to the negative plug of the external accumulator;
– connect other end of a black wire to the power unit or to an element of a body of the started car far away from the accumulator;
– make sure that wires do not contact with the fan, driving belts, or other rotating parts of the engine;
– start the engine, using an external source (at the same time the engine of the car source has to idle).
After start of the engine of the car with the discharged accumulator to disconnect wires in the return sequence.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
||1. The accumulator is located on the left forward side of a motor compartment. For access to plugs of the accumulator remove a protective cover.
||2. Check density of connection of clips of the accumulator (A) and integrity of isolation of wires (In).
||3. If on plugs of the accumulator there is a corrosion in the form of a white friable raid, disconnect plugs from the accumulator and clear them a small wire brush.
|| 4. Using a small wire brush, clear plugs on the wires connected to the accumulator.