Vektr's Opel of B
+ 1.1. Governing bodies and control devices
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Heating, ventilation
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Systems of start, ignition
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. Running gear
+ 10. Body
+ 11. Electric equipment
- 12. Main malfunctions
12.2. Cooling system
12.3. Fuel system and system of production of exhaust gases
12.5. Mechanical transmission
12.6. Automatic transmission
12.7. Power shafts
12.8. Brake system
12.9. Suspension bracket and steering
Before check of a suspension bracket and steering check that pressure in tires corresponds demanded, the angles of installation of forward wheels are correctly adjusted and the car is loaded evenly.
The car conducts aside:
– the tire is faulty;
– excessive wear in details of a suspension bracket or elements of steering;
– wrong adjustment of angles of installation of wheels;
– damage of elements of a suspension bracket or steering.
Beating of a wheel and vibration:
– forward wheels are not balanced (vibration is felt on a steering wheel);
– back wheels are not balanced (vibration is felt on all car);
– damage or distortion of a form of a wheel;
– damage or distortion of a form of the tire;
– spherical hinges or plugs of a suspension bracket are worn-out;
– bolts of fastening of a wheel are unreliably tightened.
Excessive rocking of the car:
– shock-absorbers are faulty;
– insufficient elasticity of a spring of a suspension bracket;
– wear or break of draft of the stabilizer.
Instability of the car at the movement:
– wrong adjustment of angles of installation of forward wheels;
– wear of spherical hinges and plugs of a forward suspension bracket;
– wheels are not balanced;
– the tire is deformed or damaged;
– bolts of fastening of a wheel are unreliably tightened;
– shock-absorbers are faulty.
– jamming of spherical hinged connections of the steering drive or suspension bracket;
– the tension of a belt of the amplifier of steering is torn or is incorrectly adjusted;
– the angles of installation of forward wheels are incorrectly adjusted;
– damage of steering transfer.
The increased steering side play:
– the shaft of a steering column is worn-out;
– spherical hinges of steering drafts are worn-out;
– steering transfer is worn-out;
– spherical hinges and plugs of a suspension bracket are worn-out.